Comedian Patrice O’Neal Suffers Life Threatening Stroke!
Rucuss staffOctober 27, 2011
Comedian Patrice O’Neal suffered a stroke last week and is intensive care.
O’Neal, 41, was a part of the Opie and Anthony Show on Sirius Satellite Radio. It’s unclear if O’Neal will make it.
Here is the statement made by the Opie and Anthony Show:
“Our close friend Patrice O’Neal suffered a stroke last week. Please respect his family and their request for privacy. An email has been set up for fans to send him well wishes and his family will make sure he gets them. You can write to LoveForPatrice@gmail.com. When we have an update on his condition, we will let you all know.”
One of O’Neal’s last televised appearances was the Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen. The former Two And Half Men star wished O’Neal a speedy recovery. Sheen said in a statement, “[Patrice] is a gentle giant, a brilliant comedian, and a noble dude. Wishing him nothing but recovery, healing and laughter.”
O’Neal’s friend Jim Norton broke the news during the Opie and Anthony Show, “We don’t know how he is. We don’t know how he’s going to be. I didn’t want to do this by myself. I wish we had more news for you.”
Norton added he made the announcement on air because “we wanted it to come from us.”
Check out O’Neal’s roast of Charlie Sheen.
Our thoughts and prayers are with the O’Neal family as they cope with this horrible news.
More from Rucuss
- Ten Funniest Clean Jokes from Charlie Sheen Roast
- Khloe Kardashian Offered $250K To Take DNA Test
- Chelsea Handler Makes Fun Of Steve Harvey’s Leaked Memo [Details]
- Funk Master Flex Threatens to Ruin Jay Z, Cam’Ron & Jim Jones Release Diss
- Charlie Sheen’s Ex Brooke Mueller Caught Smoking Crack?!
- Charlie Sheen Reportedly Offered $25M to Drop Lawsuit