Columbus Short’s History of Violence Exposed [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 27, 2014
Scandal star Columbus Short seems to have a short fuse when dealing with certain people.
Short is accused of punching and knocking out a patron at a West Los Angeles restaurant on March 15, the Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office said in a statement. The 31-year old was booked by the Claremont Police Department on Wednesday and released on $50,000 bail.
It appears Short has a problem with keeping his hands to himself. According to TMZ, Short was also arrested for attacking his wife in front of their two children inside their Woodland Hills home back in February.
The Stomp the Yard star was charged with spousal battery in that case and pled not guilty last Tuesday. Two weeks later, Short was arrested for pushing his wife during another heated argument.
Short was also prosecuted for a brutal attack on an L.A. basketball court in 2010. He allegedly sucker punched a player, bashing his teeth in and cutting him badly. Short pled no contest to disturbing the peace. He had been charged with aggravated battery but that was dismissed.
Short plays Harrison Wright, a member of Olivia Pope’s team, on the hit ABC series, Scandal.
Photos via HipHollywood.com and TheYBF.com
More from Rucuss
- Columbus Short Fired From Scandal [Details]
- Kerry Washington Covers Parade: ‘I Barely Survived Django Emotionally’ [Details]
- Karrine Steffans Kicks Her Husband Columbus Short Out
- Karrine Steffans Shares Why She Terminated Two Pregnancies In The Past Year
- Columbus Short Allegedly Threatens Wife With Murder-Suicide [Details]
- Kerry Washington And Nnamdi Asomugha Fake Marriage Rumors Continue