Cocaine Was Found in Whitney Houston’s Hotel Room! [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 31, 2012
The Beverly Hills Police Department did recover cocaine from Whitney Houston’s hotel room.
The amount of cocaine is unknown but official documents show that one of the items recovered was ‘white, powdery remnants.’ Sources told TMZ that the powder was tested and its was cocaine. Beverly Hills detectives are not investigating rumors that someone removed cocaine from the room. The police are convinced that the drugs were not removed.
So despite the rumors, Houston’s friend Raffles van Exel is not being investigated. Last week, a Dutch newspaper claimed van Exel said he cleaned her room before investigators arrived. While van Exel admits speaking to the newspaper, he denies telling them he cleared Whitney’s room.
van Exel sat down with the National Enquirer to set the record straight.
“That’s ridiculous,” van Exel told The Enquirer about removing the drugs. “I did get a call from a station (in Holland) a couple of days after Whitney died and spoke about her death in generalities. But of course I didn’t say that.”
But van Exel did admit to being in Whitney’s suite before authorities arrived.
“I came into Whitney’s room just before the police and paramedics did,” van Exel said. “I don’t know what drugs were there, but the place was clean when I arrived. Only after the police had gone and Whitney’s body had been removed did I help her brother Gary and wife Pat pack up Whitney’s clothes and other possessions. That was the only so-called ‘clean-up’ I was involved in, and it had nothing to do with drugs. All three of us were shock then. We were crying. We couldn’t believe that our beautiful Whitney was gone.”
More from Rucuss
- Ray J Denies Bobby Brown’s Sister Claims That He Gave Whitney Houston Cocaine
- Music Legend Whitney Houston Dead at 48
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Dead At 22 [Details]
- Bobby Brown’s Sister Leolah Brown Says Ray J was Whitney’s ‘Runner Boy’ [Details]
- Ray J Misses Whitney Houston, Releases Statement About the Pop Icon
- Ray J Parties With Brandy the Night of Whitney Houston’s Sudden Death [Photos]
- Diddy’s Baby Mama Kim Porter Accused of Drug Use in Front of Kids, Porter Denies it [Details]
- Michael Houston Admits He Introduced Whitney Houston to Drugs [Video]
- Bobbi Kristina Allegedly Found Using Drugs After Whitney Houston’s Funeral [Details]
- Wendy Williams Talks About Past Drug Use, Cries Over Whitney Houston’s Death [Video]