Closet Envy: Drool Over Some of the Best Walk-In Closets Around
Rucuss staffJune 4, 2012
Some celebrities have some of the best walk-in closets in the world.
While many people wish they had more closet space, some celebs simply build huge spaces that are dedicated to their shoes, clothing, jewelry and purses. Some closets are so big that they are equivalent to the size of a small apartment.
We’ve searched the internet to find some of the best celebrity closets, and we’ve also found some pretty fabulous walk-in closets that will make you drool over. So sit back and take a look below. Enjoy!
Paris Hilton’s closet
Kimora Lee Simmons
Here are a few more walk-in closets.
These photos are sure to give you closet envy.
More from Rucuss
- Arm Candy Featuring DERNG [Photos]
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Wears Old Coogi Sweater to All Star Event, 50 Cent Tags Along [Photos]
- Style Basics: Statement Jewelry
- Ballin! 50 Cent Wears $500 T-Shirt to Celebrate Birthday [Photos]
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Curves in Lingerie Spread For Factice Magazine [Photos]
- Look for Less: Kim Kardashian in Milly Dress and Louboutin Boots