Cissy Houston Says She Will Fight ‘To The Grave’ To Protect Bobbi Kristina’s Money From Bobby Brown
Rucuss staffApril 30, 2015
Bobby Brown still has hope that his daughter Bobbi Kristina will recover from brain damage.
Whitney Houston’s daughter has been in a medically induced coma since January. Her condition has not changed. Kristina’s grandmother, Cissy Houston, told People that Krissy’s condition remained bleak, citing “global and irreversible brain damage.”
Now Brown reportedly filed for guardianship over his daughter’s financial estate. He filed papers with a Georgia court for the guardianship of the $20 million estate Bobbi Kristina got from her mother.
According to Radar Online, Cissy Houston has decided to “fight this to the grave,” citing a source.
“Cissy Houston will fight this to the grave,” a family source said. “Since day one, all of the Houstons have been waiting for Bobby to try and get Bobbi Kristina’s money and they knew it was just a matter of time. No one is surprised that he is making a grab for her money.”
According to the will signed by Whitney before her death, Cissy, Bobbi Kristina’s uncle Gary Houston and aunt Pat Houston would receive the estate’s responsibility if Bobbi Kristina dies.
Bobbi Kris, 22, was found unresponsive in her bathtub at her Georgia home in January. She was put under a medically induced coma and remained on life support. She was later transferred to a private room at the Dekalb Medical facility in Atlanta. Although Bobbi Kristina is no longer in coma, she still remains unresponsive.
Photos via Rollingstone.com
More from Rucuss
- Michael Houston Admits He Introduced Whitney Houston to Drugs [Video]
- Cissy Houston Pens Open Letter to Bobbi Kristina: ‘You’re Too Young to Get Married!’
- Bobby Brown Quits New Edition Reunion Tour [Details]
- Nick Gordon Slams Houston Family, Has Scuffle With Whitney’s Nephew
- Pat Houston Wins Restraining Order Against Nick Gordon, Bobbi Kristina Responds!
- Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Evicted, Leaves Nasty Note to Neighbors [Details]