Ciara Served With Lawsuit While Performing on Stage [Video]
Rucuss staffJune 10, 2013
Ciara received a huge surprise while performing at LA Pride on Saturday night.
The Body Party singer was singing, Promise, on stage when a woman reached out from the crowd and handed her the lawsuit during the middle of a song. Ciara got the papers nonchalantly while continuing to sing before she flung them back.
Ciara was served because she cancelled a scheduled appearance at Los Angeles gay bar, The Factory. Ciara allegedly informed the club that she couldn’t make it, but The Factory still claims breach of contract. The club claims it did not have adequate time to find a replacement.
Ciara’s reps said the singer was a no-show because of her appearance at LA Pride the next day. Watch the footage below.
Photos via Necole Bitchie
More from Rucuss
- Ciara Celebrates Baby Shower With Kim Kardashian & La La Anthony [Photos]
- Check Out Ciara’s Whitney Houston Dance Tribue
- Jermaine Dupri Says Ciara ‘I Bet’ Is a Usher Rip Off [Details]
- Ciara Gives Birth To Baby Future, Gives Peek Of Son [Photos]
- Ciara Performs Greatest Hits Medley on ’106 & Park’ [Video]
- Ciara Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Future [Details]