Ciara Performs Greatest Hits Medley on ’106 & Park’ [Video]
Rucuss staffJuly 12, 2013
Ciara continued her week long stint on BET’s 106 & Park with a performance of some of her biggest hits on Thursday.
CiCi debuted songs from her new album, Ciara, earlier in the week but decided to take it back to the beginning of her career with a 10-minute medley of her biggest hits.
Ciara kicked off the medley with Goodies before performing Oh with Ludacris. She continued with Like a Boy, Promise, 1, 2 Step” and Lose Control. She, later, appeared on Bravo’s Watch What Happens Live, where she taught host Andy Cohen how to booty pop while wearing sky-high Louboutins and a short black Balmain dress.
Watch Ciara’s performances below.
More from Rucuss
- Check Out Ciara’s Whitney Houston Dance Tribue
- Ciara Served With Lawsuit While Performing on Stage [Video]
- Ciara Talks Weight Gain, Future’s Initial Tattoo & Rihanna With Wendy Williams [Video]
- Ciara Shows Off Matching Tattoos With Future, Talks Dirty With Jenny McCarthy [Video]
- Jermaine Dupri Says Ciara ‘I Bet’ Is a Usher Rip Off [Details]
- Future Doesn’t Like His Son Around Russell Wilson [Details]