Ciara Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Future [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 10, 2016
Ciara is fed up with her baby daddy.
The Body Party singer has filed a $15 million lawsuit against Future due to unflattering comments he made about her in public. According to TMZ, the defamation lawsuit for slander and libel mentions an interview where Future claims Ciara uses their son for “publicity stunts” with her new boyfriend, Seattle Seahawks star Russell Wilson.
In the suit, she also brings up a since-deleted tweet where Future calls her a “bitch” with “control problems.” The singer has asked that all negative tweets be removed.
Future also tweeted that he has to “go through lawyers” to see their son, baby Future.
According to Ciara, the rapper has seen their son at least 19 times, sometimes for several days, since December 2014. She is now asking that Future be banned from airing out their private matters online.
Future and Ciara called off their engagement in 2014. It was shortly thereafter their son, Future Zahir Wilburn, was born.
More from Rucuss
- Ciara Talks Weight Gain, Future’s Initial Tattoo & Rihanna With Wendy Williams [Video]
- Future Says Ciara Won’t Let Him See His Son, Ciara Responds
- Couple Alert: Are Ciara And Russell Wilson Dating?!
- Ciara Responds to Future’s Parenting Criticism [Video]
- Ciara Shows Off Matching Tattoos With Future, Talks Dirty With Jenny McCarthy [Video]
- Couple Alert: Is Ciara Dating Rapper Future?