Ciara Claims Future’s Defamation Cost Her $500K [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 23, 2016
Ciara may be happily married but she’s still a woman scorned.
In new legal documents, Ciara claims Future’s tweets and interviews about her scared away a global makeup company that would have paid her $500,000 in a deal, TMZ reports. Ciara believes Future’s comments painted her as a woman who is “controlling, dishonest, malicious, unreasonable, evil, [and] conniving.”
In February, Ciara filed a defamation lawsuit against Future after he called her a “bitch” with “control problems” in a series of tweets regarding custody issues over their son, Future. The Freebandz rapper also filed a lawsuit but later dropped it. He claimed he wanted to move on.
Although Ciara married NFL star quarterback Russell Wilson a few weeks ago, she filed legal docs claiming she was worried Future would murder her new husband because of lyrics in one of his songs.
Future, meanwhile, has continued promote his music. He is prepping for the “Summer Sixteen Tour” with Drake.
More from Rucuss
- Ciara Files $15 Million Defamation Lawsuit Against Future [Details]
- Couple Alert: Is Ciara Dating Rapper Future?
- Ciara Drops Defamation Lawsuit Against Future [Details]
- Ciara Talks Weight Gain, Future’s Initial Tattoo & Rihanna With Wendy Williams [Video]
- Ciara Shares First Photo Of Baby Future
- Check Out Ciara’s Whitney Houston Dance Tribue