Ciara’s ‘Diva Ways’ Allegedly Causes Future to Miss Club Appearance, Now Being Sued! [Details]
Rucuss staffMay 8, 2013
Future skipped out on a Las Vegas club appearance and now he’s being sued.
Las Vegas concert promoter Cliff Dutton is suing Future for $46,000 because he was a no show at Club Pulse. During an interview with New York Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club, Dutton said it was all Ciara’s fault.
Ciara allegedly refused to set foot in the stretch limos they sent for them. She demanded SUVs instead. But once the trucks showed up, Ciara still wasn’t satisfied. It caused Ciara and Future to skip out on the appearance altogether. The Atlanta couple went to dinner instead.
Dutton said once he caught wind that they were a no-show, he had them evicted from their hotel room. The promoter said he received a call from Future’s manager Rocko Da Don, who placed the blame solely on Ciara.
“I don’t give a damn about Ciara, Dutton said. “I didn’t book Ciara.”
Now Dutton and Pulse club owner KiKi are suing Future for the return of their $36,000 advance plus expenses. Listen to interview below.
More from Rucuss
- Future and Ciara Hit Atlanta Club, Continues to Battle Baby Mamas in Court [Details]
- Ciara Talks Weight Gain, Future’s Initial Tattoo & Rihanna With Wendy Williams [Video]
- Future’s Baby Mama Says Ciara F*cks For Tracks, He’s a Dead Beat Dad! [Details]
- Ciara in the Middle of Some Baby Mama Drama! [Details]
- Ciara And Future’s Baby Mama Brittni End Feud, Hangs Out With All His Baby Mamas [Photos]
- Future Says Ciara Won’t Let Him See His Son, Ciara Responds