Christina Milian Debuts ‘Havana Nights’ Swimsuit Line at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week [Photos]
Rucuss staffJuly 21, 2012
Christina Milian debuted her swimsuit line with designer Nicole Di Rocco at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in Miami.
Miian teamed up with Di Rocco for the line Havana Nights. Models wore bold one and two-piece suits down the runway at The Raleigh on July 20. The collection includes plenty of patterns and animal prints. The duo describe the line styles as flowy, beachy and glamorous for both day and night.
Photos via Zimbo and Twitter
More from Rucuss
- Look for Less: Nicki Minaj
- Basketball Wives LA: Jackie Christie Launches Handbag Line [Photos]
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Rick Ross’ Girlfriend Launches ‘Front Row Couture’ Clothing Line [Photos]
- Jackie Christie Launches Fashion Line, Uses Basketball Wives Cast to Rip Runway [Photos]
- Beyonce Rocks House Of Dereon For Fall 2012 Campaign [Photos]