Christina Milian Celebrates 30th Birthday
Rucuss staffSeptember 24, 2011
Singer Christina Milian will turn 30 next week and what better way to turn the milestone than with plenty of parties.
Milian got off to a good start at Meatpacking’s Beaumarchais restaurant in New York City on Thursday night. The birthday girl wore a black dress designed by Betsey Johnson with nude pumps. She popped bottles of Hypnotiq and enjoyed the evening with family and friends. Her mom, Rosci from 106 & Park and Maxwell were in attendance.
Milian answered questions about her latest projects and what she learned from her twenties.
“I’m a little bit more blunt and I’m a little less naive when it comes to love,” she said. “I think love has been my biggest lesson in my twenties and also just learning how to be myself and grow into my own shell without having to try to rebel, you can do it in a way different manner. Communication is everything so I learned how to communicate really well now that I’ve ended my twenties and gone into my thirties.”
Check out the full interview.
More from Rucuss
- Jessica Simpson Shows Off Baby Maxwell at Fiance’s Birthday Party [Photos]
- Is Christina Milian Engaged to Jas Prince? [Photos]
- Jessica Simpson Finally Gives Birth to a Baby Girl!
- Jessica Simpson Gives Birth to Baby Boy! [Details]
- Apollo Nida Engaged To Woman While In Prison [Details]
- Fantasia Renews Wedding Vows Over Christmas [Photos]