Christina Aguilera to Chelsea Handler: “I Don’t Like to Wear Underwear” [Video]
Rucuss staffOctober 19, 2012
Christina Aguilera likes to take risks with her wardrobe.
The Voice judge told talk show host Chelesa Handler that she risks wardrobe malfunctions by going commando. That’s right foks, Aguilera doesn’t wear underwear most of the time.
“I don’t like to wear underwear,” Aguilera told Handler. “I like to be as free as possible at all times. It’s just who I am.”
Aguilera added,”Have I ever been scared to take risks? I’m very comfortable with my body. I’ve always said, no matter what hairstyle, crazy look, make-up, I’ve always done [the] exciting thing. Whether people love it or hate it, at least I know I was staying true to myself. I find it boring to just play it safe.”
Aguilera agreed to appear on Chelsea Lately if Handler wore a outfit similar to the singer’s wardrobes that she wears on The Voice. Handler has made plenty of jokes at Aguilera’s expense because of the singer’s tendency to wear briefs instead of pants on the show.
So for all those pantsless jokes, Aguilera thought it would be payback. Handler obliged and came out without any pants.
“You look hot!” Aguilera told Handler. “I think it’s a good look for you. It’s p—y power!”
Watch the interview below.
More from Rucuss
- Lil Wayne’s Daugther Reginae Shades Christina Milian On Instagram [Details]
- Chelsea Handler Makes Fun Of Steve Harvey’s Leaked Memo [Details]
- Check Out Ciara’s Whitney Houston Dance Tribue
- Nicki Minaj Tells Fans Upset Over Canceled Show to F*ck Off, Joins American Idol
- Chelsea Handler: Taylor Swift is a Virgin, Angelina Jolie is a Demon! [Video]
- Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz Rap About Chelsea Handler, Mentions 50 Cent [Video]