Chris Rock Jokes About Chris Brown Domestic Assault Case On Today Show [Video]
Rucuss staffJune 7, 2012
Today show host Matt Lauer never saw it coming.
Lauer simply wished for good weather during Chris Brown’s performance during a plug on Thursday’s show. But little did he know, comedian Chris Rock wasn’t going to let his words choice slide. And the jokes quickly ensued.
After Lauer announced that Brown would perform on the morning show at Rockefeller Plaza with the remark, “We’re hoping the same kind of weather hits us tomorrow when we’ve got Chris Brown out on the plaza.”
Rock immediately said, “Did you say you hope the same weather HITS you? Maybe you should watch your words,” while he had a smile on his face. Rock was alluding to Brown’s 2008 domestic assault conviction after he beat up Rihanna.
Lauer immediately realized his choice of words, and jokingly asked, “Should we fix that one for the West Coast?” Rock added,”I hope the weather doesn’t smack us up side the head tomorrow,” while the hosts laughed.
Watch Rock’s hilarious remarks below.
More from Rucuss
- Mariah Carey’s Camp Blames Producers for New Year’s Performance
- Chris Brown Uses Pick-Up Line: ‘I Promise I Won’t Beat You’ [Details]
- Chris Brown Says Beating Rihanna Was Biggest Mistake of His Life! [Details]
- Chris Brown’s Girlfriend Karrueche Tran Lands a Modeling Gig For Karmaloop [Photos]
- Say What! Did Chris Brown Diss Rihanna On New ‘Way To Cold’ Remix?
- Did Chris Brown & Rihanna Profess Their Love For Each Other?