Chris Rock Has A Message For White Voters [Video]
Rucuss staffNovember 6, 2012
Comedian Chris Rock has a message to white voters: President Barack Obama is one of you.
Rock delivered a very special, PSA-style message on Jimmy Kimmel to everyone who may feel like Obama is just too Black a candidate for them. He argues that whites should support the president’s reelection because Obama actually has a lot of white cultural influences in his life.
The PSA was targeted towards undecided white voters and Rock gave humorous reasons why Obama is the “white president” to vote for.
Here’s a few funny excerpts below.
Here are the facts: For the first two thirds of his life, Barack Obama was known as ‘Barry’ which is the third whitest name on earth, right after Cody and Jeff.
After college, Barry went into black neighborhoods in Chicago to try to organize people. How white is that? Black people don’t go into black communities. We don’t have to, we’re already there.
Look at him playing golf, body surfing, wearing mom jeans, dancing with Ellen…
Barack Obama supports gay marriage. Most black men don’t even support straight marriage.
President Obama has a dog. But is it a pit bull? Is it a Rottweiler? No. it’s a Portuguese water dog. And he named him Bo, after one of the Dukes of Hazard.
Watch the clip below.
More from Rucuss
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Harlem Pastor Under Fire for Anti-Gay Church Sign [Details]
- Diddy Says The Black Community Got “Shortchanged” By President Obama [Video]
- President Obama Addresses The George Zimmerman Verdict & Race In America [Video]
- The Miami Heat, Wives Visit President Obama at the White House [Photos]
- President Obama Slow Jams The News With Jimmy Fallon [Video]