Chris Paul, Reggie Bush, Ciara, Kevin Hart & More Attend Celebrity Bowling Tourney [Photos]
Rucuss staffJanuary 13, 2012
Los Angeles Clippers point guar Chris Paul hosted his 4th Annual Professional Bowlers Association Celebrity Invitional.
Blake Griffin, Reggie Bush, Kevin Hart, Ciara, Michael Strahan and ABC’s Grey’s Anatomy star Jessie Williams all competed at Lucky Strike LA to help a worthy cause. Mindless Behavior also performed at the event.
Proceeds help benefit charities supported by his CP3 Foundation. Paul founded his CP3 Foundation in 2005 as a tribute to his late grandfather, Nathaniel Jones. The foundation provides funding for activities such as a scholarship program, food drives and recreational support programs for children in under-served communities in both Winston-Salem and New Orleans.
The event will be televised on ESPN on Super Bowl Sunday, Feb. 5, at 4 p.m. ET. Check out photos below.
Chris set it up so that it was four teams featuring a professional bowler, athlete and an entertainer hit the bowling pins.
Michael Strahan attended with girlfriend Nicole Murphy.
Kevin Hart played on Chris’ team.
Jesse Williams of ABC’s “Grey’s Anatomy” was the winner!
Mindless Behavior performed for the crowd.
(Photos via YBF)
More from my site
- 50 Cent to Host BET Late Night Variety Show, Other Shows Added [Details]
- NBA Stars Will Participate in International Exhibition Tour
- Chris Paul, Blake Griffin, Matt Barnes & More Wear Ugly Christmas Sweaters to Game [Photos]
- NBA Fashion: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, James Harden & More [Photos]
- Eddie Murphy’s Daughters Posed In Lingerie in Mom And Michael Strahan’s Bedroom
- Drake, Rihanna, Kevin Hart & More Hit Up the Grammy After Parties [Photos]