Chris Paul, Blake Griffin, Matt Barnes & More Wear Ugly Christmas Sweaters to Game [Photos]
Rucuss staffDecember 26, 2012
The Los Angeles Clippers had a little competition going on and off the court Christmas Day.
Chris Paul, Blake Griffin, Matt Barnes, Ronny Turiaf and other players wore the ugliest Christmas sweaters they could find to their game on Tuesday. The Clippers beat the Denver Nuggets 112-100 to extend their winning streak to 14 games, but a winner couldn’t be determined off the hardwood.
All of the Clippers’ sweaters were hideous. They were too little and just flat-out ugly. Each player made it impossible to choose who was wearing the bigger eye sore. Check out a few photos of the Clippers’ sweaters below.
Photos via Yahoo and Instagram
More from Rucuss
- NBA Player Blake Griffin Responds to Serge Ibaka Groin Hit With Funny Tweet! [Details]
- Los Angeles Clippers Turn Warmup Uniforms Inside Out In Pregame Protest
- Fans Call For Boycott Of Clippers After Audio Of Owner’s Racist Comments Leak [Audio]
- Donald Sterling Banned From NBA For Life, League Will Try To Force Him Out
- Magic Johnson Reportedly Interested In Buying Los Angeles Clippers [Details]
- Snoop Dogg To Donald Sterling: ‘F*ck You…You Racist Piece Of Sh*t’