Chris Brown Wins Joint Custody of Daughter Royalty [Details]
Rucuss staffSeptember 11, 2015
Chris Brown received some good news over the weekend.
A Texas judge granted the Loyal singer joint custody of his daughter Royalty. The Houston judge sided with Brown’s request to share custody of the child with her mother, Nia Guzman.
Brown’s attorney, Mark Geragos said Guzman previously had primary custody of the girl, who was born about 16 months ago in Houston. Brown must continue monthly child support payments of $2,500. Guzman had sought $15,000 per month.
Guzman now lives in Los Angeles where Brown currently has a home. Royalty will go back and forth every four days. Both parents were in court Friday. Brown performed Thursday night in Dallas
More from Rucuss
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Suit, Wants Custody and Support Ruling
- Chris Brown Shares First Photo with Daughter Royalty [Details]
- Say What: Chris Brown Suspects Friends Behind Home Invasion
- Chris Brown Goes Off On Karrueche Over Soulja Boy Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Struggling with Addiction, Insiders Fear for His Life
- Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran Hang Out At The Texas State Fair [Photos]