Chris Brown Will Not Be Charged For Grabbing Fan’s Cellphone [Details]
Rucuss staffNovember 30, 2012
Chris Brown dodged another bullet with his list of legal problems.
Only a few days after being cleared of criminal charges for the New York City club brawl, Brown has learned that he will not be charged for allegedly grabbing a fan’s cellphone in Miami Beach. Miami-Dade County State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle made the announcement on Friday, GossipExtra reports.
Shanae Spann filed a police report after Brown allegedly ripped her iPhone from her hands and drove away after she took photos of the star outside a club almost a year ago. Police interviewed Brown, Spann and other witnesses after the incident.
But prosecutors weren’t confident that they would get a secure conviction if they charged Brown with robbery. But an investigative file would be sent to the Los Angels probation authorities to determine whether Brown violated his probation.
In other Brown news, Rihanna posted the photo below on Instagram with the caption: “i dont wanna leave!!! Killed it tonight baby!!!”
Rihanna has been hanging with Brown during his “Carpe Diem” tour in Europe.
More from Rucuss
- Frank Ocean Says Chris Brown Threatened to Shoot Him! [Details]
- Chris Brown Charged with Hit-and-Run, Responds to Allegations on Twitter [Details]
- Chris Brown Arrested in D.C. On Felony Assault Charge [Details]
- Say What: Chris Brown Spotted Flirting With a Blonde in the Club! [Photos]
- Chris Brown Ordered to Remain in Rehab [Details]
- Chris Brown Sent To Jail After Being Kicked Out Of Rehab [Details]