Florida State Attorney Holding Up Possible Chris Brown Arrest [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 28, 2012
The Chris Brown arrest rumors are not true.
Chris Brown will not be arrested for snatching a woman’s $500 IPhone on Tuesday. There were multiple reports that an arrest was inevitable, but as it turns out it’s not happening. Well, at least not yet. The State Attorney in Florida is holding up the case until a prosecutor can review all the facts.
Chris Brown won’t be arrested because his Florida prosecutor is in trial on another case.
The F.A.M.E. musician is accused of “robbery by sudden snatching” for allegedly grabbing a fan’s $500 cellphone when she tried to take a picture of him last week in Miami.
If Chris is arrested, he would violate his probation from his assault on Rihanna, and he could be sentenced to four years in jail.
The Miami Beach Police Department indicated last week that an arrest warrant was being drawn up, but the State Attorney says no action will be taken until prosecutors can review the case.
We are now told that nothing will happen with pop singer’s case until the prosecutor’s trial is over!
More from Rucuss
- Chris Brown Took Fan’s Cell Phone Because He Didn’t Want Rihanna to See Pics With Groupies [Details]
- Chris Brown Will Not Be Charged For Grabbing Fan’s Cellphone [Details]
- Chris Brown Accused Of Stealing a Fan’s IPhone, Accuser Tells Her Side [Video]
- Jameis Winston Will Not Be Charged With Sexual Assault [Details]
- Say What: Chad Johnson Says He’s Still Married! [Details]
- Migos Involved in Highway Shootout [Details]