Chris Brown Tells NFL Player Junior Gallette To Stop Flirting With Rihanna [Details]
Rucuss staffNovember 12, 2012
Chris Brown may not be ready to claim Rihanna in public, but that hasn’t stopped him from making it known that the singer is off-limits.
Brown let it be known over the weekend that New Orleans Saints player Junior Galette needed to back off after he flirted with RiRi on Twitter. After Galette tweeted one of the singer’s verses to her, Brown told him to stop.
It’s rumored that Galette and Brown hung out a few times in Miami over the summer, so Brown believed it was comfortable to express his feelings to him. Check out their Twitter exchange below.
More from Rucuss
- Say What: Chad Johnson Says He’s Still Married! [Details]
- Chris Brown Deletes Twitter Account After Vulgar Exchange With Female Comedian
- It’s On! Rihanna Makes Fun of Chris Brown’s Girlfriend Karrueche on Twitter! [Details]
- Solange Says Ariana Grande Imitates Mariah Carey The Best, Twitter Reacts
- Florida State Attorney Holding Up Possible Chris Brown Arrest [Details]
- Rihanna is Finally Over Chris Brown! [Details]