Chris Brown Seizure Triggered By Stress and Negativity [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 10, 2013
The constant media scrutiny is getting the best of Chris Brown.
The Fine China singer suffered a seizure on Friday and his doctor is blaming it on “emotional stress” and “nonstop negativity” in his life. A 911 call was placed from Record Plant Studios at 1:09 a.m., TMZ reports. But Brown refused treatment and also turned down efforts to transport him to the hospital.
Brown’s rep confirms that he suffered a non-epileptic (NES) seizure. “His doctor tended to him this afternoon and attributes the NES to intense fatigue and extreme emotional stress, both due to the continued onslaught of unfounded legal matters and the non-stop negativity,” Nicole Perna said in a statement.
His on-again, off-again girlfriend Karrueche Tran alluded to his health scare, tweeting, “Prayers all day. A lot on my mind today. I need a hug.”
Brown resurfaced on Twitter on Saturday after his health scare.
His fans also wished for a speedy recovery, making “Pray for Chris Brown” a trending topic on Twitter.
More from Rucuss
- Chris Brown Allegedly Suffers Seizure at Studio! [Details]
- Chris Brown Emerges at Basketball Game After Suffering a Seizure [Photos]
- Chris Brown Goes Off On Karrueche Over Soulja Boy Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Struggling with Addiction, Insiders Fear for His Life
- Chris Brown Charged with Hit-and-Run, Responds to Allegations on Twitter [Details]
- Chris Brown Launches New Backpack Collection [Photos]