Chris Brown Says ‘X’ May Be His Last Album! [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 6, 2013
Chris Brown is tired of being famous for all the wrong reasons.
The Fine China singer admitted that he’s contemplating retirement after his next album. Breezy vented on Twitter on Tuesday to make the shocking announcement. Brown tweeted, “Don’t worry mainstream America. After this X album, it’ll probably be my last album.”
Brown appeared to be frustrated by the constant scrutiny and negative portrayal in the media.
“Being famous is amazing when it’s for ur music and talent,” he wrote. “I’m tired of being famous for a mistake I made when i was 18. I’m cool & over it!”
Brown made the announcement a day before he turned himself in to a Los Angeles jail for his hit-and-run case. TMZ reports he was booked and released on his own recognizance within 45 minutes.
His sixth and possibly final album X is due in stores later this summer. It features appearances from Kendrick Lamar, Kelly Rowland, Wiz Khalifa, and Rihanna. He recently shot a video for Love More that Nicki Minaj is featured on.
Photo via Vibe, Instagram and Singerroom.com
More from Rucuss
- Chris Brown Reportedly Struggling with Addiction, Insiders Fear for His Life
- Chris Brown Says He Only Feels Safe in Karrueche’s Arms, Rihanna Responds! [Details]
- Chris Brown Confirms Breakup With Rihanna: ‘I Can’t Be Focused on Wifing Someone That Young’ [Details]
- Rihanna, Chris Brown Assault Portrayed on ‘Law & Order: SVU’? [Video]
- Chris Brown Announces Rihanna Will Appear on “X” Album, RiRi is Not Amused! [Details]
- Teyana Taylor Kisses Karrueche Tran on New Year’s Eve [Photos]