Chris Brown Says He Would Fight Drake For $1 Million! [Video]
Rucuss staffJuly 4, 2012
People can’t get enough of the infamous club brawl between Chris Brown and Drake that took place at a New York nightclub last month.
Now a couple of boxing promoters want to cash in on their feud. Damon Feldman, owner of Celebrity Boxing Federation, and Alki David, a wealthy entrepreneur wants Brown and Drake to duke it out in a boxing ring in Las Vegas. The winner of the fight will receive $9 million while the loser $1 million.
Brown and Drake will fight it out during three one-minute rounds, and if a winner is not determined than an online audience will decide who wins.
David claims someone in Brown’s camp said that Brown was “up for it.” And now it appears there was some truth to that statement because Brown has publicly said he would do it.
RumorFix caught up with Brown leaving a Los Angeles club in the wee hours of Wednesday morning and a photographer asked him if he would square off in the ring with Drake. Brown replied, “Yeah, I would. I would.”
Drake has not commented on the offer. But it’s highly unlikely that the two would fight. Both are successful entertainers and don’t seem to be hurting for money. But let’s keep our fingers crossed.
Watch Brown accept the offer at the beginning of the footage below.
More from Rucuss
- 50 Cent, Floyd Mayweather Offered $5 Million To Fight! [Details]
- 50 Cent Accepts $5 Million Offer, Claims He Will Knock Floyd Mayweather Out! [Details]
- Rihanna and Chris Brown Make Out in New York Nightclub! [Details]
- Chris Brown and Frank Ocean Fight at Los Angeles Recording Studio [Details]
- Migos Reportedly Jump Sean Kingston, Gunfire Erupts
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]