Chris Brown Off Probation, Rihanna Assault Case Closed [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 22, 2015
No more community service.
After nearly six years, Chris Brown’s felony probation over his 2009 assault on Rihanna has been closed. Los Angeles Superior Court Judge James R. Brandlin told Brown via the AP that the singer completed the terms of his sentence. It included community labor, domestic violence counseling, and rehab.
Brown celebrated the good news, by tweeting, “IM OFF PROBATION!!!!!!!! Thank the Lord!!!!!!”
According to TMZ, the probation officer submitted a report to the judge and was satisfied with his excuse for traveling to San Jose for a concert in January.
Brown had been on probation after pleading guilty to beating his ex-girlfriend Rihanna hours before the 2009 Grammy Awards. Brown wrapped up his Between the Sheets Tour with Trey Songz on Thursday night.
Photos via Lovebscott.com
More from Rucuss
- Frank Ocean Says Chris Brown Threatened to Shoot Him! [Details]
- Chris Brown Confirms Breakup With Rihanna: ‘I Can’t Be Focused on Wifing Someone That Young’ [Details]
- Chris Brown Will Not Be Charged For Grabbing Fan’s Cellphone [Details]
- Chris Brown Says ‘X’ May Be His Last Album! [Details]
- Rihanna, Chris Brown Assault Portrayed on ‘Law & Order: SVU’? [Video]
- Chris Brown Gets Dunked By NBA Player Andre Drummond [Video]