Chris Brown Leaves Rehab To Give Back At Toy Drive
Rucuss staffDecember 23, 2013
Chris Brown didn’t let his stint in rehab ruin his plans to give back during the holidays.
Brown was able to leave his facility to host his first annual holiday toy drive at Brooklyn Projects in Los Angeles on Sunday. He was on hand to collect plenty of toys while he posted with a few fans.
Fans lined up for blocks with unwrapped gifts that will be donated to underprivileged kids. Breezy told the crowd, “Thank you to all the fans who brought gifts for the kids today. Have a wonderful holiday. You’ve made a merry Christmas for a young child!”
Brown also went skating with The Money Team and four-year-old skater Lil Romeo. Kevin Hart and Tyga also came out to lend their support.
Tyga tweeted, “Supportin my brotha Toy Drive with @kevinhart4real ‘Always good to give back.’”
Brown’s new single Loyal is now on iTunes.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Chris Brown Sent To Jail After Being Kicked Out Of Rehab [Details]
- Jhene Aiko Celebrates Album Release With Chris Brown & Karrueche Tran [Photos]
- Chris Brown Ordered to Remain in Rehab [Details]
- Chris Brown Ordered to Remain in Jail [Details]
- Chris Brown Accuses Former Manager of Leaking His Music [Details]
- Chris Brown Launches New Backpack Collection [Photos]