Chris Brown Launches New Backpack Collection [Photos]
Rucuss staffNovember 14, 2013
Chris Brown will have to wait a few months before he can sport his new backpack line.
But the show must still go on. The troubled singer launched a new backpack collection from his Malibu rehab facility, where he is being treated for anger issues. Brown partnered with Sprayground to launch a limited edition line.
The Invasion Capsule Collection features three camouflage backpacks, Rap-up.com reports.
The winged backpacks designed by Brown come in Pink camo, Hunter grey camo and Woodland camo. The backpacks retail for $100.
Photos via Rap-up.com
More from Rucuss
- Chris Brown Ordered to Remain in Rehab [Details]
- Chris Brown Ordered to Remain in Jail [Details]
- Chris Brown Accuses Former Manager of Leaking His Music [Details]
- Chris Brown Sent To Jail After Being Kicked Out Of Rehab [Details]
- Jhene Aiko Celebrates Album Release With Chris Brown & Karrueche Tran [Photos]
- Chris Brown Leaves Rehab To Give Back At Toy Drive