Chris Brown Launches ‘Dum English’ Toy Line [Photos]
Rucuss staffMay 3, 2012
Chris Brown continues to expand his brand.
The pop singer has already launched a website to sell pit bull puppies and now he’s added a line of collectible toys. Brown teamed up with contemporary pop artist Ron English to launch Dum English. Its one-of-a-kind art sculptures that cost $140 a piece.
Brown and Englished debuted the line and were on hand to sign autographs for fans who purchased the limited edition pieces at the Toy Art Gallery in Los Angeles on Tuesday.
“Hands down right now my guy is Ron English,” Brown said. “Ron has to be the more creative, ‘out there’ artist I see. His work is so precise but at the same time so unorthodox. I think it’s incredible to be able to see him do what he does and be a fan.”
English returned compliments to Brown.
“Chris is one of the sweetest, most talented people I’ve ever met, English said. “Working with Chris is like being a kid in a candy store. The ideas we come with are fun and colorful, young, and daring.”
More from Rucuss
- Chris Brown Comes Under Fire for Dog Breeding Business [Details]
- Chris Brown Buys A $1.5 Million Mansion [Photos]
- Chris Brown Leaves Rehab To Give Back At Toy Drive
- Karrueche Tran Jokes About Aaliyah’s Airplane Crash, Gets Clowned On Twitter
- Kim Kardashian Reveals Christmas Gift From Kanye West [Photo]
- Watch Kylie Jenner & Tyga In Steamy Short Film [Video]