Chris Brown And Karrueche Tran Visit Halloween Horror Nights [Photo]
Rucuss staffOctober 20, 2013
Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran love rollercoasters.
More than a week after they enjoyed a fun-filled day at the Texas State Fair, Chris and Karrueche visited Universal Studios’ Halloween Horror Nights. The couple was spotted with their eyes closed holding hands on the front row while they rode Revenge of the Mummy roller coaster last Thursday.
The Universal Studios camera captured their terrified faces on he ride at the amusement park. They also toured Jurassic Park – In the Dark, the Terror Tram, and various mazes.
“I had So much fun at Halloween Horror Nights,” Chris tweeted afterwards. Karrueche added, “Universal Horror Nights was the best.. I might have nightmares tonight.”
If you look at the photo closely, you can see singer Kevin McCall in the back row scared.
Photos via Universal Studios and HipHollywood.com
More from Rucuss
- Chris Brown Celebrates Jail Release With Welcome Home Party [Photos]
- Chris Brown, Karrueche Cruise Around Los Angeles, Being Sued By Frank Ocean’s Cousin [Photos]
- Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran Break Up Again [Details]
- Chris Brown Shares First Photo with Daughter Royalty [Details]
- Chris Brown Apologizes To Tyson Beckford For Threatening Him
- Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran Hang Out At The Texas State Fair [Photos]