Chris Brown Hosts Celebrity Kickball Game [Photos]
Rucuss staffJuly 21, 2014
Chris Brown and Diddy’s stepson Quincy hosted a Celebrity Kickball Game over the weekend.
The Loyal singer’s team played against Quincy’s team at the Glendale Sports Complex on Saturday. Proceeds benefited Brown’s Symphonic Love charity.
Brown’s team included Kendall and Kylie Jenner, Christina Milian, Paris Hilton, Omarion, DJ Khaled, and Jamie Foxx. Quincy’s team included The Game, Amber Rose, Keke Palmer, and Ne-Yo. Lil Wayne and J.R. Smith was also in attendance.
In the end, Brown’s team won. He even performed Loyal at the end of the game and thanked Team Breezy for their support.
“We want to thank everybody for coming out here,” Brown said. “We love ya’ll so much.” Quincy added, “Even though we took a loss, it’s all love. It’s my brother for life.”
Check out a few photos from the event below.
Chris Brown and Quincy
Brown drove his custom Lamborghini to the event.
Quincy hung out with Kylie Jenner and guests before the game.
New York Knicks guard J.R. Smith
DJ Khaled showed a little too much doing the game. Just say no to crack!
Photos via YBF
More from Rucuss
- Chris Brown Goes Off On Karrueche Over Soulja Boy Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Struggling with Addiction, Insiders Fear for His Life
- Chris Brown, Boris Kodjoe, Tyga & More Ball Out at Sprite Celebrity Basketball Game [Photos/Video]
- Karrueche Tran Hosts Launch Party For ‘The Kill’ Clothing Line [Photos]
- Rihanna Watches Chris Brown Play In Celebrity Basketball Game [Photos]
- Kylie Jenner Defends Caitlyn Jenner After Chris Brown Posts MeMe On Instagram