Chris Brown Files Paternity Suit, Wants Custody and Support Ruling
Rucuss staffJuly 2, 2015
Chris Brown has filed legal documents to establish paternity of his one-year-old daughter.
According to TMZ, Brown and the mother of his child, Nia Guzman, have been at odds over child support and custody demands. Breezy claims Guzman is extorting him for huge child support payments and often refuses to let him see his daughter. So he’s asked a judge for paternity, which will give him the right to challenge Guzman over support and custody.
Brown is allegedly paying Guzman $2,500 a month, but she is demanding $15,000. He wants a judge to set the number. He also wants a judge to establish custody guidelines.
Brown has spared no expense, setting up a room for her in his Los Angeles mansion. He’s also treated Royalty to a lavish birthday party at Disneyland. Brown has also made accommodations for her on his tour bus, and has strict rules about groupie behavior for when she comes to visit.
“I think this was just a blessing in disguise with my daughter because I get a chance to look at her and teach her the right path and also be a father in my daughter’s life,” Brown told Ryan Seacrest. “Just to see a smile on her face—just to see the littlest things—is emotional for me, so I just love that aspect of being able to be a father now.”
More from Rucuss
- Chris Brown Shares First Photo with Daughter Royalty [Details]
- Chris Brown Wins Custody Battle With Nia Guzman [Details]
- Chris Brown Blasts Baby Mama Over Claims He Gave Daughter Asthma [Details]
- Chris Brown Wins Joint Custody of Daughter Royalty [Details]
- Say What: Chris Brown Suspects Friends Behind Home Invasion
- Chris Brown Reportedly Struggling with Addiction, Insiders Fear for His Life