Chris Brown & Drake Sued For $16 Million Over Nightclub Brawl! [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 16, 2012
Chris Brown and Drake are being sued by Entertainment Enterprises Ltd for $16 million over the bar brawl which took place at New York nightclub WIP in June.
The lawsuit claims Brown and Drake “shared a grudge against the other arising out of their romantic relationships with the same woman (Rihanna)” and therefore, ”began to fight violently with each other,” TMZ reports.
“Each arrived with his own small army of bodyguards, ‘security’ personnel, employees, friends and other members of their entourage consisting of at least 15 heavily built men trained and/or experienced in hand-to-hand and weapons combat.
The suit also credits the crews of both Drake and Chris with ingenuity, claiming they “fashioned deadly weapons out of whatever materials they could find, including glasses, alcohol bottles and furniture.”
Brown and Drake deny laying a hand on each other.
More from Rucuss
- Shots Fired! Chris Brown Disses Drake on “I Don’t Like” Remix [Audio]
- Chris Brown, Drake Will Not Be Charged in Bottle Brawl [Details]
- Chris Brown Talks To Police About Brawl With Drake, Manager Sets the Record Straight [Details]
- Drake and Chris Brown Reportedly End Feud, Hug It Out at iHeartRadio Festival [Details]
- Drake and Chris Brown In Studio, Hints At Upcoming Collaboration [Photos/Video]
- 6 Healthy Habits That Save You Money