Chris Brown Celebrates Jail Release With Welcome Home Party [Photos]
Rucuss staffJune 7, 2014
Chris Brown is a free man.
The Loyal singer was released from jail earlier this week, so his family and friends wanted to celebrate his freedom. His girlfriend Karrueche Tran planned a surprise Welcome Home party at a private home in Beverly Hills.
Tran brought Brown to the party blindfolded on Thursday where his celebrity friends Tyga, Big Sean, T-Pain, and Amber Rose were in attendance. A banner read “Welcome Home CB!” and he was presented with a birthday cake. Brown was forced to celebrate his 25th birthday in jail.
Tran posted the photo below with the caption: “Welcome home.”
Since Brown’s release from the slammer he has vowed to stay off drugs and remove all negative influences from his life so that he never has to see jail again. Check out a few more photos from the party below.
Karrueche, Amber Rose and guest
Chris and Big Tyga
T-Pain, Chris, Tyga, Big Sean and guests
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Chris Brown, Karrueche Cruise Around Los Angeles, Being Sued By Frank Ocean’s Cousin [Photos]
- Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran Break Up Again [Details]
- Chris Brown Shares First Photo with Daughter Royalty [Details]
- Chris Brown Apologizes To Tyson Beckford For Threatening Him
- Chris Brown Reportedly Struggling with Addiction, Insiders Fear for His Life
- Chris Brown And Karrueche Tran Visit Halloween Horror Nights [Photo]