Chris Brown Calls Karrueche Tran and Team Breezy From Jail
Rucuss staffApril 1, 2014
Karrueche Tran and Chris Brown still have a thing going on.
Although he’s behind bars and their relationship status is up in the air, Brown and Karrueche are still good friends. Maybe with benefits too, it’s just on hold at the moment.
Brown called his on-again, off-again girlfriend from an Los Angeles jail, where he is being held for violating his probation. In the voicemail, Breezy thanked his fans for holding him down.
Brown thanked his fans for supporting his Loyal video, which dropped last week. He also told Karrueche that he loves her.
“I’m calling all my fans, letting ya’ll know I love ya’ll,” Brown said. “Thank ya’ll for all the support. Thanks for everything. The video just came out so I hope ya’ll enjoyed that. And most importantly, K, Karrueche, I love you.”
The Loyal video features Lil Wayne and Tyga with appearances by Usher and Trey Songz. It has more than 12 million views since its debut on March 24.
Brown must remain in jail until April 17 when he appears before a judge in his criminal assault trial in Washington, D.C.
Listen to Brown’s message below.
More from Rucuss
- Karrueche Tran Dishes on Clothing Line, Love Triangle With Chris & Rihanna
- Karrueche Tran Denies Dating NBA Player Brandon Jennings [Details]
- Karrueche Tran Hosts Launch Party For ‘The Kill’ Clothing Line [Photos]
- Chris Brown, Karrueche Tran Involved in Car Accident in LA [Photos]
- Karrueche Opens Up About Chris Brown Restraining Order [Details]
- Chris Brown Celebrates Jail Release With Welcome Home Party [Photos]