Chris Brown Buys A $1.5 Million Mansion [Photos]
Rucuss staffNovember 23, 2011
Chris Brown has settled into his new home.
The singer moved out of his Los Angeles condo earlier this month and into a 2,473 square foot Hollywood hillside mansion. The property is worth $1.5 million. It boasts three bedrooms, three baths, elevator, a Crestron home automation system, state-of-the art audio and video security systems, LED lighting displays, patio and a outdoor pool.
Brown needed a change of scenery after his neighbors complained to the media and police that he allegedly defaced property, parked in handicap spots and played loud music at all hours of the night. Brown has denied those acts. Check out photos of his new mansion below.
More from Rucuss
- Larsa Pippen Spotted Hanging At Future’s Miami Mansion [Details]
- Chris Brown Goes Off On Karrueche Over Soulja Boy Comments
- Drake Hits The Studio With Chris Brown [Details]
- Chris Brown Files Paternity Suit, Wants Custody and Support Ruling
- Fling Alert! Did Rihanna Go For a Late Night Creep With Ashton Kutcher?
- Kevin McCall Accused of Beating a Woman Unconscious [Details]