Chris Brown And Bodyguard Being Sued For $3 Million [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 21, 2014
Chris Brown and his bodyguard are being sued for $3 million.
The Fine China singer and bodyguard Christopher Hollosy stand accused of beating up a male fan outside of the W Hotel in downtown Washington D.C. last October. Parker Isaac Adams, the plaintiff, either photo-bombed Brown, or tried to get onto the tour bus. The details of the event are sketchy but it did cost Brown his probation.
Adams, 20, claims Brown and Hollosy of punching him in the face breaking his nose and causing other facial injuries. Adams is seeking $1.5 million each from both Brown and his bodyguard.
Brown and Hollosy were charged with one count of misdemeanor simple assault following the incident. In January, Brown and Hollosy turned down a plea deal that would’ve brought this case to an end and resulted in a simple assault conviction. The trial date is set for April 17.
More from Rucuss
- Chris Brown’s Trial Delayed, Bodyguard Found Guilty of Assault
- Chris Brown’s D.C. Assault Trial Delayed For Months [Details]
- Secret Service Agent Trying to Clear Chris Brown Of Assault Charge [Details]
- Judge Orders Chris Brown To Remain In Rehab [Details]
- Chris Brown Arrested in D.C. On Felony Assault Charge [Details]
- Chris Brown Ordered to Remain in Jail [Details]