Chris Brown Allegedly Suffers Seizure at Studio! [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 9, 2013
Emergency responders from the Los Angeles City Fire Department rushed to a recording studio early Friday morning after receiving a call that Chris Brown had suffered a seizure.
A 911 call was placed from the studio at 1:09 a.m., TMZ reports. But Brown refused treatment and also turned down efforts to transport him to the hospital. TMZ added that Brown has a history of seizures as a child.
His on-again, off-again girlfriend Karrueche Tran tweeted around the time of the seizure,”Prayers all day. A lot on my mind today. I need a hug.”
Brown made news earlier this week when he told his Twitter followers he wanted to quit music after the release of his album, X.
“Don’t worry mainstream America. After this X album, it’ll probably be my last album. Being famous is amazing when it’s for ur music and talent. I’m tired of being famous for a mistake I made when I was 18. I’m cool & over it!”
Brown’s tweet came shortly before he turned himself in for an alleged hit and run accident.
More from Rucuss
- Chris Brown Seizure Triggered By Stress and Negativity [Details]
- Chris Brown Emerges at Basketball Game After Suffering a Seizure [Photos]
- Chris Brown Reportedly Struggling with Addiction, Insiders Fear for His Life
- Chris Brown Goes Off On Karrueche Over Soulja Boy Comments
- Chris Brown Launches New Backpack Collection [Photos]
- Chris Brown, Karrueche Cruise Around Los Angeles, Being Sued By Frank Ocean’s Cousin [Photos]