Chris Brown Accuses Former Manager of Leaking His Music [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 23, 2014
Chris Brown is out of rehab.
The Loyal singer is putting the finishing touches on his upcoming album after spending time in rehab for anger management. TMZ reports Brown has completed 90 days of live-in rehab at a Malibu facility, which was ordered by the judge in the Rihanna assault case.
Brown entered rehab on his own after being arrested for assaulting a man in Washington D.C. in October. Since his release, it didn’t take long for Brown to stir up some drama.
On Sunday, Brown accused his former manager Tina Davis of leaking his music. Brown tweeted, “My old manager is leaking my NEW album music and refuses to give me my back up hard drive to sabotage my album. That’s F’d up G! Snakes in the grass….. Just stay positive.”
Brown, later, deleted the tweet. Davis responded, “@chrisbrown Trace it! Find out where it originated from…RCA can do that for you. Then send a defaming tweet out on who really did it.”
Davis had managed Chris since the beginning of his career. After parting ways earlier this year, he is currently being represented by Def Jam VP of A&R, Bu Thiam.
Brown also announced a May 5 release date for his sixth album X.
More from Rucuss
- Chris Brown Ordered to Remain in Jail [Details]
- Chris Brown Sent To Jail After Being Kicked Out Of Rehab [Details]
- Chris Brown Ordered to Remain in Rehab [Details]
- Secret Service Agent Trying to Clear Chris Brown Of Assault Charge [Details]
- Chris Brown Launches New Backpack Collection [Photos]
- Chris Brown Leaves Rehab To Give Back At Toy Drive