Chris Brown Accused of Assault in Las Vegas [Details]
Rucuss staffMay 5, 2015
Chris Brown is in hot water again.
The Loyal is being investigated for a misdemeanor battery that occurred early Monday morning at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas. According to a press release from the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department, the cops responded to a call from Sunrise Hospital where an adult male victim was being treated for non-life threatening injuries sustained as a result of a battery.
The incident allegedly took place while Brown was playing basketball in his hotel suite at the Palms. He got into a verbal altercation on the court, which led to a physical fight. The victim claims he was punched by Brown and hit by another male allegedly from Brown’s camp when he tried to defend himself.
According to ThisIs50, Brown was playing a pickup game against fellow singer Jeremih and his crew. Jeremih’s team won the first game and then there was a rematch, which triggered the fight.
The victim took himself to the hospital where he was treated and released. Detectives were unable to speak with Brown when they arrived at the hotel.
Brown has been given the option of signing a citation for misdemeanor battery, or having the case submitted for prosecution. This comes on the heels of Brown completing his probation over his 2009 assault on Rihanna.
More from Rucuss
- Secret Service Agent Trying to Clear Chris Brown Of Assault Charge [Details]
- Judge Orders Chris Brown To Remain In Rehab [Details]
- Chris Brown Arrested in D.C. On Felony Assault Charge [Details]
- Chris Brown Charged with Hit-and-Run, Responds to Allegations on Twitter [Details]
- Chris Brown Ordered to Remain in Jail [Details]
- Chris Brown Admits Probation Violation, Sentenced to Year in Jail