Chris Bosh’s Miami Home Robbed, $340,000 Worth of Possessions Stolen [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 4, 2013
Miami Heat star Chris Bosh’s mansion was robbed of a significant amount of goods according to News 6 in Miami.
Bosh’s home was robbed Wednesday night, Miami police said. The report indicates an estimated $340,000 in watches, handbags and rings were stolen. There is no word yet if anyone was harmed in the break in. It is also unclear if Bosh’s championship ring for the 2012 NBA Finals was stolen.
NBC 6 reports, Bosh was out celebrating his 29th birthday at Briza in Miami on Wednesday night. It was a Moroccan themed party, which included belly dancers, fire breathers and a camel named Henri greeted guests. The festivities started at 9 p.m.
Bosh bought his Miami Beach home for $12.5 million in 2009. It has seven bedrooms and is 12,000 square feet on a 24,000 square feet lot, facing Biscayne Bay and beautiful La Gorce Island. Check out a few photos of the mansion below.
Check out a few photos from Bosh’s birthday bash below.
Juwan Howard, his wife, Mario Chalmers and date.
Lebron James and fiancee Savannah Brinson
Photos via Miami New Times, Yahoo, Instagram and Fanshots
More from Rucuss
- NBA Player Chris Bosh and Wife Adrienne Expecting Second Child! [Photos]
- Mary J. Blige, Adrienne Bosh Show Off Bikini Bodies in Puerto Rico [Photos]
- Lil Wayne Apologizes to Lebron James But Not the Miami Heat or NBA [Details]
- Lil Wayne and NBA Player Chris Bosh’s Wife Adrienne’s Relationship Exposed? [Details]
- Adrienne Bosh Has ‘Parisian Princess’ Themed Baby Shower [Photos]
- Lil Wayne Talks Seizures, Adrienne Bosh and Retiring on Jimmy Kimmel [Video]