Chief Keef Threatens Katy Perry After She Made Comment About His Song [Details]
Rucuss staffMay 24, 2013
Katy Perry and Chief Keef won’t be collaborating anytime soon.
The Chicago rapper probably hadn’t heard much of Perry’s music to begin with but she’s heard his. A day after Perry dissed his new song, I Hate Being Sober, Chief Keef posted a few nasty tweets about the singer on Thursday.
Perry ignited the feud on Wednesday with the tweet, “Just heard a new song on the radio called ‘I hate being sober’ I now have serious doubt for the world.”
It’s unclear if Perry knew it was Keef’s song because she didn’t mention his name, but he didn’t care. He took offense to what she said and even threatened her. Check out his rant below.
Once Perry caught wind of Keef’s remarks she responded, “sorry if I offended you.”
“I heard a lot of people guesting on the song & didn’t even know it was you in particular,” Perry continued. “Actually I’m a fan of your “Don’t Like” video [to be honest]. I was really just having a general opinion on our generations desire to be constantly intoxicated. Believe me, I’m a lover not a hater. x”
More from Rucuss
- Chief Keef Sued By Uncle For $10,000 in Rent! [Details]
- Katy Perry Doesn’t Approve of Rihanna and Chris Brown Relationship [Details]
- Katy Perry and Rihanna Allegedly Feuding Over Chris Brown [Details]
- Chief Keef Sentenced To 60 Days In Juvenile Detention! [Details]
- Rihanna Reunites With Katy Perry, Gets Kissed By Erica Mena! [Photos]
- Katy Perry Covers Vogue, Talks John Mayer & Failed Marriage to Russell Brand [Details]