Chief Keef Sued By Uncle For $10,000 in Rent! [Details]
Rucuss staffSeptember 1, 2013
Chief Keef might have to find another place to live if his uncle wins in court.
Keef’s uncle Georghe Simoniak-Sas filed a lawsuit against his nephew, claiming he hasn’t paid rent for July or August. Keef, whose real name is Keith Cozart, is renting a Illinois mansion from his uncle, but skipped out on his $4,700 per month rent, TMZ reports.
Uncle Georghe is fed up and is suing for eviction and $9,400 in back rent.
The 5,100 square foot home is valued at over $1 million and has six bedrooms and 5.5 baths.
Photos via TMZ and Billboard.com
More from Rucuss
- Chief Keef Sentenced To 60 Days In Juvenile Detention! [Details]
- Chief Keef Threatens Katy Perry After She Made Comment About His Song [Details]
- Katy Perry Thanks Fans For Support, Takes Shots At Parents
- Tyga Reportedly Facing Another Eviction [Details]
- Beyonce’s Mom is Selling Her Houston Home
- Tyga Sued For $185,000 By Jeweler [Details]