Check Out Oprah’s $14 Million Colorado Home With 56 Ft. Wine Mine [Photos]
Rucuss staffDecember 19, 2015
Oprah Winfrey has added more real estate to her long list of properties.
Winfrey bought a fully furnished, contemporary home in slope-side Mountain Village set in Telluride, Colorado, according to the Wallstreet Journal.
Winfrey’s 8,700-square-foot home was previously owned by a tech entrepreneur who spent five years building and designing the mansion. The property, which sits on 3.23 acres, includes five bedrooms, 6.5 baths, a theater, a 56-foot mine tunnel-inspired wine cellar and two wood-burning fireplaces.
Check out a few photos of the home below.
In 2014, Winfrey purchased about 60 acres of land in Mountain Village with plans to build a home there. This house will serve as a place for her to stay while supervising construction of the new home.
Photos via Zillow, MSN and People
More from Rucuss
- Oprah Says Racism in Switzerland Kept Her From Buying Expensive Bag! [Details]
- Oprah’s Chai Teas Will Be Sold At Starbucks! [Details]
- Oprah Winfrey Doesn’t Regret Not Having Kids [Details]
- Terrence Howard Says His Love Scenes With Oprah Were Wonderful! [Video]
- Oprah Parties With Diddy, Kanye West And Kim Kardashian [Photos]
- Oprah, Mariah Carey, Fantasia, Forest Whitaker & More Attend ‘The Butler’ Premiere [Photos]