Check Out The New Morocco Mall, Puts Many ‘Megamalls’ to Shame
Rucuss staffDecember 5, 2011
The new Morocco mall is a shopper’s dream come true.
Its billed as Africa’s largest shopping center and among the world’s top five. Singer Jennifer Lopez was lucky enough to be the first to take a tour of the massive property on Dec. 3. She was paid to do a private concert to help launch the mall.
The megamall, which took four years to build, sits on 250 acres and faces the Atlantic Ocean. It is expected to become Africa’s top tourist destination with 14 million visitors a year. It has hundreds of stores, restaurants, an aquarium and ice skating rink. Check out the photos of the new megamall below.
Check out raw footage outside the mall.
More from Rucuss
- Jennifer Lopez Rocks A.L.C. Leopard Oufit, Christian Louboutin Boots in New York! [Photos]
- 2012 Oscars: Best Dressed Celebrities [Photos]
- You Wore What: Jennifer Lopez
- Splurge on the Look: Jennifer Lopez’s Sienna Dress and Louboutin Sandals
- Neon Colors For Spring: Jennifer Lopez Rocks Michael Kors Dress & Manolo Blahnik Pumps!
- Say What: African Actress Wears 4 Waist Trainers To Mall, Collapses While Shopping