Charlie Sheen’s Ex Brooke Mueller Caught Smoking Crack?!
Rucuss staffSeptember 26, 2013
Charlie Sheen’s ex-wife Brooke Mueller is battling an addiction to drugs.
And Mueller is so far gone that she didn’t even noticed that someone was recording video of her while she was allegedly smoking crack. A shocking video of Mueller surfaced online shows the 36-year-old mother of twin boys smoking the alleged drug out of a glass pipe. She also bargains for meth in the midst of getting high.
“Where is the crystal?,” Mueller said. “I am giving you $1500.”
The video was first obtained by Radar Online. The website also has an unnamed source revealing details about Mueller’s addiction.
“Brooke loved getting high. This was just another crazy night of her getting high,” the source told Radar Online. “When she did drugs, it was three to four times a week.
The sourced added, “I know that she is aware that if she doesn’t stop doing drugs, she is going to lose her kids [for good] … hopefully she can stop.”
Mueller’s battle with her drug addiction has been public knowledge for quite sometime. She checked into a rehab clinic for the 20th time after relapsing back into drugs earlier this summer.
In May, she lost temporary custody of her 4-year-old twins, Bob and Max Sheen. The twins are now under the custody of Sheen’s first wife, Denise Richards.
Photos via ABC, New York Daily News and TaittleTailzz.com
More from Rucuss
- Chris Brown Reportedly Struggling with Addiction, Insiders Fear for His Life
- Nadya ‘Octomom’ Suleman Enters Rehab! [Details]
- Charlie Sheen Reportedly Offered $25M to Drop Lawsuit
- ‘Two and a Half Men’ Star Slams Show, Tells Viewers Not to Watch [Video]
- Chaka Khan Enters Rehab, Cites Prince’s Death As A Motivating Factor
- Love & Hip Hop: Lil Scrappy Regrets Engagement, Putting Erica Dixon on Show! [Details]