Charles Barkley Sings ‘End of the Road’ With Boyz II Men [Video]
Rucuss staffAugust 30, 2012
Former NBA player Charles Barkley needs to stay far away from a microphone.
While in North Carolina for the annual Jimmy V Celeb Golf Tournament, Barkley participated in a karaoke event. The TNT analyst did a rendition of Boyz II Men’s classic, End of the Road, and completely murdered the song. Barkley sounded horrible!
But luckily for the patrons in attendance, Boyz II Men was there. The crowd tried to help Barkley through the song before the singing group jumped on stage to save the day. Shawn Stockman and Nathan Morris were both in town for the tournament and helped out Barkley.
Watch the video below.
More from Rucuss
- Charles Barkley Doesn’t Want White America Dictating N-Word Rules [Video]
- Charles Barkley Raps To ‘N*ggas In Paris,’ Buys Drinks At Auburn Bar [Video]
- Charles Barkley Makes Fun Of LeBron James’ Receding Hairline [Video]
- Charles Barkley Gets Doused in Champagne After Emmy Win [Video]
- Watch Charles Barkley Dress Like A Woman In His New Weight Watchers Commercial
- Charles Barkley Says Weight Watchers Biggest Scam Ever [Video]