Charles Barkley Raps To ‘N*ggas In Paris,’ Buys Drinks At Auburn Bar [Video]
Rucuss staffDecember 2, 2013
TNT analyst Charles Barkley took some time away from the NBA and spent the weekend in Alabama.
The NBA legend was on hand to watch his alma mater Auburn upset Alabama 34-28 in the Iron Bowl on Saturday. After the game, Barkley celebrated with fans at a bar called En Fuego.
When Barkley entered the bar he took the microphone and told the crowd, “I just wanna take a moment to acknowledge all the Bama fans in the house… Thanks for playing and get the hell back to Tuscaloosa. Roll tears roll. War Damn Eagle.”
Barkley also told the crow that he would buy everyone drinks for the next three songs, and told the DJ to play Tom Ford for Auburn defensive lineman Dee Ford. He also rapped along with the song, N*ggas in Paris at some point. Check out the video below.
Photos via , FoxSports.com and BlackSportsOnline.com
More from Rucuss
- Charles Barkley Doesn’t Want White America Dictating N-Word Rules [Video]
- Charles Barkley Gets Doused in Champagne After Emmy Win [Video]
- Charles Barkley Sings ‘End of the Road’ With Boyz II Men [Video]
- Charles Barkley Makes Fun Of LeBron James’ Receding Hairline [Video]
- Charles Barkley Says Weight Watchers Biggest Scam Ever [Video]
- LeBron James Freestyles to Jay-Z and Kanye West’s ‘N*ggas In Paris’ [Audio]