Charlamagne Tha God Releases “What If Funkmaster Flex Told The Truth?” Video
Rucuss staffJuly 9, 2012
There’s no white flags going up amongst two New York DJs.
Power 105.1’s Charlamagne Tha God and HOT 97’s Funk Master Flex have been feuding for quite some time now and it doesn’t appear there beef will ever die. Both DJs including Charlamagne’s The Breakfast Club crew have put each other’s business on front street.
The DJs feud reached new highs after Flex went on a rant about an alleged incident between Charlamagne and Busta Rhymes and allegations that he was a snitch. Flex made fun of Charlamagne once he heard rumors of a scuffle between him and Busta Rhymes at the BET awards.
Busta Rhymes allegedly approached Charlamagne at the award show over comments that were made about his music on The Wendy Williams Show several years ago. There was a short heated exchanged but it quickly simmered down with Charlamagne leaving the scene with another DJ.
“If you want me to talk about your [Busta] music being wack in 2012, let’s talk about that,” Charlamagne explained on his radio show about the incident. “He goes, ‘You need to stop acting like a tough guy.’ I said, ‘Busta, you need to stop acting like a tough guy before it gets crazy in here.’ So he told me to put my drink down.”
Charlamagne added he wasn’t even on the show then, and that he’d be glad to talk about the quality of his music now.
Once Charlamagne heard Flex’s on-air antics he and his crew produced a video of Flex’s legal trials and tribulations. Watch it below.
Listen to Flex rant about Charlmagne-Busta Rhyme incident below.
More from Rucuss
- Safaree Talks Nicki Minaj Breakup, Remy Ma, & Meek Mill on ‘Wendy’ [Video]
- Charlamagne Tha God Reveals Why He And Nicki Minaj Are Not Speaking
- Lala Anthony Says She’s Tired Of People Calling Kim Kardashian a ‘Whore’ [Video]
- Birdman Threatens The Breakfast Club, Then Storms Off [Video]
- Young Thug Defends Birdman’s Honor Against Charlamagne Tha God
- Rick Ross Addresses Young Jeezy Beef, Says He Has Feminine Ways