Chad Ochocinco and Evelyn Lozada Score Huge Paydays For Spinoff Show [Details]
Peaches GrantMarch 12, 2012
NFL player Chad Ochocinco may have to renogiate his contract if he wants to remain a New England Patriot but he’ll be racking in huge payday in other ways.
Ochocinco and his fiance Evelyn Lozada have signed a deal with VH1 to do a Basketball Wives spinoff show called ‘Ev and Ocho.’ The show will focus on their upcoming wedding this summer. And a hefty salary came along with their new gig.
A source revealed to TMZ that they each will receive $300,000 to do the show. Negotiations wrapped last week and the couple will only have to film for two months. Filming on the new show is scheduled to begin in a few weeks once the Basketball Wives ends taping. The show will be officially announced this week.
More from Rucuss
- Basketball Wives: Evelyn Lozada Lands Her Own Spin-Off Show
- NFL Player Chad Johnson Cut From Miami Dolphins, a Day After Arrest
- NFL Player Chad Ochocinco Marries Evelyn Lozada, Tweets During Wedding [Photos]
- Evelyn Lozada Is Hated by Fans, Show Gets Boycotted! [Details]
- Miami Hotels Reject Evelyn Lozada and Chad Ochocinco’s Wedding [Details]
- Chad Johnson Wants Evelyn Lozada Back! [Details]