Chad Johnson’s ‘Twitter Friend’ Blasts Evelyn Lozada, His Mom Thanks Her [Details]
Rucuss staffOctober 17, 2012
Former NFL player Chad Johnson is known to flirt with women on Twitter.
His ex-wife Evelyn Lozada knows this because he did the same thing with her. But for some reason, Lozada decided to intervene in a conversation with a potential jump-off of Johnson’s on October 15.
It all began when Johnson was tweeting back and forth with a woman by the Twitter user name of Tiffy_we_dat. A Evelyn fan saw the conversation and asked,”Do you care about his marriage to Evelyn?”
Then all hell breaks loose.
Evelyn tweeted the fan, “Was that a trick question?” But somehow, Tiffy_we_dat thought Evelyn was talking to her and had a few choice words for the reality star. Chad’s mom even got into the mix. Take a look at the entire exchange below.
“@EvelynLozada please pull up the heart monitor app on your iPhone & take a deeeep breath before you collapse a lung, grandma. You don’t know anything about me or anything about what you think you’re watching. It’s healthy to see you’re spending your “new” time, “new” energy, “new” growth & “new” outlook on Twitter all day, though. You’re quite the muse. I literally don’t have time for your character defects & your energy doesn’t exist in my world. Best of luck to you, I mean that. #allthewaybye”
Apparently Chad’s mother was reading the entire conversation because she even tweeted Tiffy_we_dat.
More from Rucuss
- Chad Johnson Arrested For Probation Violation [Photos/Video]
- Chad Johnson Admits to Role in Viral Sex Tape, Evelyn Lozada Tweets About Betrayal [Video]
- Chad Johnson Says He Had to Take the Fall for the Domestic Abuse Because Evelyn Was His Wife! [Details]
- Evelyn Lozada Calls Chad Johnson a ‘Tweet Stalker!’ [Details]
- Chad Ochocinco Calls Monogamy Impossible, Says He Still Loves Evelyn Lozada [Video]
- Chad Johnson Avoids Jail Time in Battery Case Against Evelyn Lozada [Details]